Monday, May 10, 2010

 It's a major award...

So Beckie over at These Creative Juices was so cute and gave me my first blogging award. 

TrendyBlogAward

Thanks Beckie! Go check out her blog too!  She's wonderfully frugal and is a creative queen herself! 
 In the rules I have to pass this award to 10 creative blogs I frequent.  (Do you think bakerella would accept my award... ha ha).  Anyway, I'm new at this, and newish to blogging in general.  I'm not even positive any of these award winners visit my blog.
Regardless here is your award ladies (in no particular order)...

Ashlee at I'm Topsy Turvy
Risa at Restless Risa
Melissa at Miss Sew and So

To receive this award you have to promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too! (So share the LOVE)
Just post about your award in your blog
List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs
Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button
Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.
Now I'm going to take a minute as well and send a big old shout out and 
THANK YOU
to a few blogs that have recently made me feel like a million bucks...
Alison at Oopsey-Daisy 
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Honestly ladies... you are FANTABULOUS!

Did you catch my post title.... name the movie!  (It's in my list of all time favs).
Love to you all!
And I hope you had a spectacular mothers day!

15 comments:

  1. Wow...I was TOTALLY shocked to come up here just now and see the award and then see MY name on with you giving it to me! Thank you!! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. This is me shocked. Your creativity way outshines mine. Thanks for lots of happy inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thank you so very much! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the quotes that are pouring out of me right now. The is THE BEST Christmas movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!! I feel honored! You made my whole day. I will be able to get mine posted tomorrow. You're the best! :)

    <3

    Risa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Erin I'm so glad you know that! I was worried people might take it wrong;)

    Watching that movie back to back is the best part of wrapping presents until the break of dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the shout-out Anj!! I am so flattered :) You are just so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I've never gotten a blog award! I'm just giddy! What a fun simple thrill! EEeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooohhhhhh- big hugs & thankyou's Anj-and would you believe i was coming over to say -check out the mention i gave you on mine...with a little request!
    that is soo lovely...

    m x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WEll, just look at that! Thanks sooo much. I've been so busy I didn't even check my blog for 2 days would you believe! Thanks so much for the award - no really thanks ! I think you are a darling ! Big Love, JEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, so I just awarded you twice over at my blog. ;) I just love your projects too much not to have included you in my list! Just wanted to let you know you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a major award Anj, but it would've been cooler if you'd won a bowling alley...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your award - you deserve it!!!

    You won the "welcome" vinyl decal on Tatertots and Jello! If you want to get in touch with Shelly Neilson @ Say Anything Vinyl -- she can get it in the mail to you! Her email is syanythingexpressions.yahoo.com

    Congratulations!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I gave you this award too...you must be oved! I just had to show the monster party! cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like a giant blog tip jar. Not necessary, but they sure make me feel good. Thanks for your thoughts!